If you’re pushed for time, or travelling to the campus is difficult, E-Learning could be for you! Coleg Gwent have partnered with a leading E-Learning specialist to provide a wide range of computer-based courses, so you can study anytime, anywhere.
Ranging from professional qualifications and skills development to personal hobbies and interests, there’s bound to be a course for you – and as a student at Coleg Gwent, you can take advantage of whichever ones are right for you.
All the course material is available online, using a wide variety of digital technology to make them engaging, effective, accessible and affordable.
Here are a few of the advantages of E-Learning:
- You can learn wherever and whenever you like – you’re in control
- Your training materials will be up-to-date
- You can track your progress, and download certificates at the end
- Your training will be more consistent
- You’ll cut down your travel costs
- You’ll be more environmentally-friendly, with less paper and travelling
Coleg Gwent has partnered with e-Careers to offer you a wide range of courses.
e-Careers is a professional training organisation that delivers accredited courses by eLearning or through Virtual Classrooms.
Please note, the team at e-Careers will manage the delivery of and admin relating to your course, which sits outside of the Coleg Gwent provision.
For more information about e-Careers, please visit www.e-careers.com
Why not browse our E-Learning courses now? There’s bound to be something just right for you!