Studying is just one part of student life
The college offers a range of activities and initiatives that will ensure you make the most of your time here. As well as boosting your CV, these activities provide excellent opportunities to make new friends, learn new skills, help others, and improve your health and wellbeing.
Just some of the activities you can get involved with:
- Duke of Edinburgh’s Award
- Clubs and societies
- Fundraising and volunteering
- Events and competitions
- Sporting events
- Enterprise activities to improve employability skills
- Health promotion
- Student Ambassadors
- Equality and diversity events to promote equal opportunity
- Cash4Change scheme to develop citizenship skills
We also encourage our students to take advantage of the many foreign exchange trips and national and international competitions to help them develop their all-around skills that can make learners more employable.