Disabled Students' Allowance (DSAs)

If you have a disability, long-term health condition, mental health condition or specific learning difficulty you may qualify for financial support. Disabled Students’ Allowances (DSAs) are non means-tested grants to help towards the essential extra costs you may have as a direct result of your disability.

You can apply for Disabled Students’ Allowances by completing the DSA1 Form on the Student Finance Wales website, where you’ll also find more information on finance and the financial support available

The Higher Education Progression Officers will provide Disability Support advice and guidance to enrolled students.

Usk Campus

Newport Campus

Blaenau Gwent Learning Zone

Crosskeys Campus

Torfaen Learning Zone