How to Apply
How to apply for an Apprenticeship
Once you and your employer have decided you’ll study your Apprenticeship with us, applying is easy – starting with filling in an application form.
- Online, using the link on the course info page
- Phone 01495 333 355
- E-mail email@example.com
- In person at any of our five campuses
Advice and guidance
We want to help you get the most out of your Apprenticeship, so we’ll invite you into college so we can answer any questions you have about your chosen course – the session will be after 4pm, to fit in with your work commitments.
What your employer will do
Our Work Based Learning Assessors will talk to your employer to discuss the work you’ll need to do to achieve your Apprenticeship. They’ll also need to sign a Three-way Agreement and pass the necessary health and safety checks before you can enrol.
Enrolling on your course
When everything’s in place, we’ll give you a time and place for enrolment. You’ll simply need to bring the following documents with you:
- National Insurance plastic card, HMRC letter or Full Passport
- Highest Qualification Certificate
- Latest payslip / contract of employment / correspondence from employer
- Driving licence (full or provisional) or birth certificate
- Proof of home address
If you’re unsure of what you need to bring, simply contact us on 01495 333355 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.