Introduction to Party Make Up
Hairdressing and Beauty Therapy
Part Time Day
12 February 2024
13:00 - 19:30
In a nutshell
This one day course will provide you with a step by step guide to the perfect party make up.
This course is for...
...those with an interest in make up
...anyone keen to find out about the industry and other courses
...those who want to enhance their current make up techniques to be on trend
You will learn how to:
- Cleanse your skin using basic cleansing techniques
- Apply foundation, highlighter and concealer correctly
- Apply basic eye and lip make up techniques for maximum impact
- Correctly clean your brushes and equipment
During the course you will be applying make up to your own skin as a way of improving your techniques - you will not be required to work on others in the class.
There are no formal entry requirements for this course but a keen interest in the subject is essential.
The course will run in our fully equipped make up studio. There are other one day courses on offer including:
- Introduction to Face Painting
- Introduction to Special Effects (cuts, bruises and wounds)
- Introduction to Cosmetic Camouflage
- Introduction to Henna Art
- Introduction to Hand and Nail Treatments
- Introdcution to Eye Treatments
- Introduction to Reflexology
- Introduction to Body Massage
Have any questions or are not sure if this is the right course for you?
Contact our Student Recruitment team