AXELOS PRINCE2® Practitioner (7th Edition)
In a nutshell
If you're looking to gain first-class project management skills or want to improve your chances of becoming employed as a professional project manager, obtaining a PRINCE2 qualification is essential as it is the world’s most practiced method for Project Management.
PRINCE2 qualifications are beneficial for both individuals and organisations. As an individual, such qualifications will improve your overall careers prospects and employability, and organisations that implement the PRINCE2 methodology have the advantage of being able to consistently facilitate successful projects, with their employees making use of a common language and defined processes.
This course is available as part of a Personal Learning Account (PLA). PLA is an initiative from the Welsh Government which offers people the chance to access free, part-time courses with flexible and convenient learning that fits around their existing lifestyle (subject to eligibility).
This course is for...
... anyone aged 19+, living in Wales, in employment and earning less than £30,596 a year
... anyone looking to improve their employability for a project management role
... project managers, aspiring project managers and anyone who manages projects. It is also relevant to other key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of projects
PRINCE2 Project Management courses are beneficial to individuals as well as to organisations. The qualifications will help you and your organisation to run more effectively and have your projects delivered more efficiently.
Benefits to an individual
- Learn the UK's de-facto standard for project management.
- Recognised around the world.
- Boost your confidence in managing projects.
- Improve your employability and career prospects.
- PRINCE2 is a prerequisite for many Project Management job roles, especially at Project Manager level.
Benefits to an organisation
- Be able to facilitate the successful implementation and adoption of the PRINCE2 methodology.
- Speak and understand a common project management language.
- Gain a clear understanding of the defined processes, controls, roles, and responsibilities.
- Use a consistent approach to facilitate successful projects, every time.
To enrol onto the Practitioner level qualification, you'll need to have passed one of the following:
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- IPMA Level A, B, C, or D
This course is delivered by virtual classroom. Virtual classrooms are equivalent to face-to-face classroom courses, but delivered in an online environment.
You will need to put aside 2 days to attend this course.
The course includes exams which are invigilated online and you need to have access to an internet enabled device with a microphone and a webcam.
All courses may be subject to change and cancelled if deemed not viable to run.