YMCA Diploma in Teaching Pilates (Practitioner) Level 3
You can select another campus or date option from the list below:
In a nutshell
The Level 3 Diploma in Teaching Pilates (Practitioner) will give you the skills, knowledge and behaviours required to work in an unsupervised capacity to plan, instruct and evaluate a safe and effective Pilates session.
This qualification is endorsed by the Chartered Institute for the management of sport and physical activity (CIMSPA).
This course is for...
...those wishing to pursue a career in the health and fitness industry as a Pilates Instructor.
Modules covered as part of this course include:
- Understanding the principles and fundamentals of Pilates.
- How to plan and programme a Pilates session for groups and individuals.
- How to deliver a Pilates session.
Learner prerequisites - you need to have completed the following units prior to the course:
- Level 3 Applied Anatomy and Physiology (Post 2018).
- Level 2 Lifestyle Management and Health Awareness.
- Level 2 Providing a Positive Customer Experience in the Exercise Environment.
Have any questions or are not sure if this is the right course for you?
Contact our Student Recruitment team