Introduction to Plastering
You can select another campus or date option from the list below:
In a nutshell
A comprehensive introduction to plastering. Upon successful completion of this course you will receive an Able Skills Certificate to confirm the skills that you will have learned.
This course is for...
...you if you are looking to learn the basics of plastering.
During this plastering course you will learn:
- Health & Safety and PPE
- To cut and fix plaster board to walls and ceilings
- To tape standard and internal joints
- To cut and fix angle beads around windows and reveals
- To prepare surfaces before plastering using bonding plaster and finishing plaster, ensuring a flat finished surface ready for decorating
- To mix plastering materials
- To skim walls
- To skim ceilings
- To apply PVA adhesive Unibond to existing surfaces
There are no formal entry requirements.
Could lead onto Basic Maintenance Course to upskill knowledge in construction techniques.
Have any questions or are not sure if this is the right course for you?
Contact our Student Recruitment team