Introduction to Reflexology
You can select another campus or date option from the list below:
In a nutshell
This one-day course will introduce you the theory that underpins reflexology and it will provide you with some basic techniques on the feet.
This course is for...
...Beauty Therapists and practitioners that are thinking about developing their skill set for a growing industry
...Massage therapists who are thinking about joining a Complementary Therapies course here at Coleg Gwent in September
...Nurses and Healthcare Practitioners who are interested in expanding their knowledge base and comprehension about reflexology
...Potential students who are interested in studying a part-time course in Reflexology here at Coleg Gwent
- Inspect, cleanse and ‘read’ the feet
- Provide a basic foot pre-heat relaxing treatment to the feet
- Experiment with reflexology techniques
- Discuss Client Consultation Procedures, Consent and Treatment Planning
- Identify foot maps and relate these concepts to a human foot
There are no formal entry requirements for this course but a keen interest in the subject is essential. You will be working on human feet and you will be required to work on others in class.
Have any questions or are not sure if this is the right course for you?
Contact our Student Recruitment team