Enterprise & Entrepreneurship
See yourself as the next Richard Branson or Lord Sugar?
Both small businesses and large organisations depend on innovative minds and agile thinkers for success. So as part of your full time course, we’ll look to give you the skills and thinking that makes great entrepreneurs.
- Over 130 industry specialists (guest speakers) coming into tutorial sessions to raise awareness and inspire students to start their own business
- Entrepreneurship competitions – including Big Ideas Wales Challenge, Stock Market Challenge, Tafflab Programme (to receive funding and mentorship)
- Global Enterprise Week showcasing the best in enterprise and entrepreneurship master classes
- Being part of the Valleys Innovation Project working with real life briefs with a range of businesses and organisations
- Three tutorial enrichment challenges – Enterprise and Employability, Community and Citizenship
- Personal enrichment through CG Extra