VTCT Certificate in Aesthetics Level 4
In a nutshell
This is an advanced therapy course designed for qualified practitioners who wish to add to their repertoire of treatment offerings.
This course is for...
...you are a level 3 qualified practitioner aged 18 and over
...you want to add to your treatment portfolio
...you have an interest in non-medical aesthetics
You will be covering the following topics and qualifications during the course:
- VTCT/ITEC Level 4 Certificate in Skin Peeling
- VTCT/ITEC Level 4 Award in Skin Needling
- VTCT/ITEC Level 4 Award in Dermaplaning
- VTCT/ITEC Level 4 Award in Enhancing Eyebrows with Microblading Techniques
- VTCT/ITEC Level 4 Award in Anatomy and Physiology for Microblading
To be awarded these qualifications, you must successfully achieve the following assessments:
- Portfolio of Evidence
- Case Studies and Assignments
- External examinations - written and practical
The qualifications are graded as Pass, Merit or Distinction and you will be allocated a personal tutor for the duration of the course for personal and academic support and guidance.
You can progress to employment or to Level 5 Aesthetics courses.
- Level 3 Beauty Therapy qualification or equivalent
- Aged 18 and over
You will be required to wear a full salon uniform with appropriate footwear and meet the expectations of the awarding organisation.
You will also be required to purchase a kit costing approximately £200.00 and pay for personal local authority registration through Caerphilly Borough Council at a cost of £98.00.
Have any questions or are not sure if this is the right course for you?
Contact our Student Recruitment team