VTCT Diploma In Reflexology Level 3
In a nutshell
This qualification will develop your knowledge and understanding of the principles and practice and business practice for complementary therapies.
Furthermore, you will learn about anatomy, physiology and pathology for complementary therapies. You will also develop your understanding and practical skills to competently provide reflexology services.
This is a practitioner level qualification.
This course is for...
...those who enjoy all things related to holistic therapies
...anyone with a special interest in complementary therapies
...hard working individuals with excellent communication skills
The course will cover the following units:
- Principles and practice of complementary therapies
- Business practice for complementary therapies
- Knowledge of anatomy, physiology and pathology for complementary therapies
- Provide reflexology for complementary therapies
The course is delivered through:
- Theory lessons
- Practical learning sessions
- Clinci sessions
- Research and case studies
You will be assessed via practical observations, written assignments and case studies and upon completion you will achieve the VTCT L3 Diploma in Reflexology.
There are no prerequisites or entry requirements for this course but a sound academic background is essential.
Full attendance is essential to successfully complete this course.
To reflect industry expectations, you will be required to wear a Coleg Gwent salon uniform. The college will fund the cost of one full uniform per year. Additional sets can be purchased for around £45 (TBC); college staff will be able to direct you to the approved supplier if / when needed.
All costs are under review and are subject to change.
Other requirements include:
- Black, flat, comfortable shoes (not canvas)
- Hair must be secured off the face during all clinic sessions
- No jewellery and no piercings (except a wedding band)
- No nail extensions or nail varnish permitted. Clean, short and filed nails
Have any questions or are not sure if this is the right course for you?
Contact our Student Recruitment team