Full time learning isn’t for everyone – we know that. So why not think about an Apprenticeship? You can achieve valuable qualifications while you’re gaining vital experience – and get paid while you’re studying!
Put your new skills into practice in your workplace and come to college, usually one day a week.
An Apprenticeship is a national qualification recognised by employers around the world. Better skills, better prospects!
Not only do you get industry experience, workplace skills and qualifications, you also get paid!
Apprenticeships give you the skills employers want, which can open doors in the future.
At Coleg Gwent you can do Apprenticeships in:
- Automotive engineering – light and heavy vehicle
- Automotive engineering – vehicle body repair and vehicle body paint
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical engineering
- Electrical installation
- Health and social care
- Hospitality & Catering
- Mechanical engineering
Take the next step
- Employed in the relevant sector, have a contract of employment and be paid in line with the national minimum wage
- Living and/or employed in Wales
- Not in full time education
- Committed to achieving the qualifications that underpin the Apprenticeship
- Aged 16 or over.
Not employed yet?
No problem. You can enrol on a full time course and, when you find an employer, simply transfer to an Apprenticeship – check out our advice on finding a job.
Ready to find out more?
Contact us to discuss your options by phoning 01495 333777 or emailing email@example.com.