Jobs & Careers
Why work for us?Coleg Gwent offers the following to our valued staff:
• Competitive salary within the FE Sector
• Generous annual leave entitlement – minimum 28 days plus bank holidays
• LGPS or Teachers Pension Schemes
• Excellent career and personal development opportunities
• Free tuition on DfES funded courses
• Opportunity to learn Welsh
• Access to two health care schemes• Free Employee Assistance programme
• Access to the Childcare Voucher and Cycle to Work Schemes
• Occupational health provision
• Leisure centre membership discounts
• Free parking at our main campuses
Equality & diversityWe are committed to maintaining a respectful community where our learners and staff can learn, develop and grow in a dignified and safe place.
This means making sure that:
- everybody is supported to achieve to the best of their ability
- everybody enjoys their time at College nobody is treated less favourably on the grounds of sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, religion or belief, pregnancy/maternity status, lifestyle, social background, country of origin, language or any other grouping of our society
We are committed to social justice, with all individuals having the opportunity to achieve their full potential.
Some groups experience discrimination in society. We are committed to challenging discrimination in all forms by ensuring that equality lies at the heart of everything we do.
Together we strive to be a tolerant community where everyone accepts the differences between individuals and celebrates the benefits that diversity brings to the college.
How to apply onlineCurrent vacancies listed below include a Job Description and Person Specification, a Diversity & Equality Form and Guidance for Disclosure Applications.
- Apply online by selecting the ‘Apply online’ link in the ‘Application information’ section.
- Please ensure that you complete all sections and use this to provide us with information on how your skills, knowledge, experience and attitude match the person specification requirements of the job.
- Please click the ‘Submit application’ button at the end of the process to complete your application.
Shortlisted candidates will be informed by email or telephone. Due to the volume of applications we receive it is college policy that we do not inform candidates who have been unsuccessful in the shortlisting process. Our HR team will be happy to help with any queries, with completing your application form.
You can contact our HR team on email email@example.com
PrivacyGeneral Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
Coleg Gwent (The Controller) takes protection of personal data very seriously. The information you have provided on this application form will be used in order to process your application under the legal basis of fulfilling a contract with you. Unsuccessful applications will be kept no longer than six months. Successful applications may be kept longer. Under current Data Protection legislation, you have some rights to the data that we are processing about you.
To find out more and to view our full privacy notice, please click here.
Current vacanciesThe College has five campuses and one business centre in South East Wales at Crosskeys, Newport, Pontypool, Usk, Ebbw Vale and Newport City Centre. Please click on the link of the advert to see the actual location of the vacancy.
Share this page