YMCA Intensive Certificate in Fitness Instruction - Exercise to Music Level 2
In a nutshell
The aim of this course is to provide you with the theory behind exercising to music if you work in fitness instruction.
This course is for...
...those interested in instructing fitness classes to music
...those pursuing a fitness career
...those who work somewhere that provides fitness classes
You’ll need a keen interest in exercise to music and completion of the mandatory units in the Certificate in Fitness Instruction Level 2:
- Anatomy and physiology of exercise
- How to maintain health, safety and welfare in a fitness environment
- The principles of exercise fitness and health
- How to support clients who take part in exercise and physical activity
There will be an additional cost to complete the mandatory unit course in addition to the practical units.
Upon successful completion of the course, you can progress onto the following qualifications:
- Level 3 Personal Training qualification
- Level 2 Group Cycling
- Level 2 Gym
- Level 2 Exercise and Physical Activity for Children
- Instructing Circuit Sessions
Or employment in the fitness industry.
Due to current limitations, payment can only be made via bank transfer.
An invoice will be sent from email@example.com within 72 hours with instructions on how to pay or set up payment instalments if required.
Have any questions or are not sure if this is the right course for you?
Contact our Student Recruitment team
All courses may be subject to change and cancelled if deemed not viable to run.Print course information