Virtual Online - PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation & Practitioner
In a nutshell
A Personal Learning Account is a new initiative from the Welsh Government. It is a free and flexible way to learn. The initiative will offer people the chance to access free, part-time courses that offer flexible and convenient learning around their existing lifestyle.
This course will teach you the reasons behind PRINCE2 Agile®, how the two methodologies complement each other and how you implement the methodology into a project environment.
This course is for...
...anyone over 19, living in Wales.
...anyone in employment and earning less than £26,000 a year.
...anyone with a keen interest in the subject.
Key learning points in this course includes:
- What is PRINCE2 Agile?
- What is the rationale behind it?
- Who is it for?
- Overviews of PRINCE2® and Agile
- Fundamental concepts of PRINCE2 Agile®
- Understand project context
- How PRINCE2 Agile® tailors the PRINCE2® principles, themes, processes, products and rolesv
- What considerations need to be made when using Agile
- What specific behaviours and techniques should be applied at any particular point
- Detailed guidance on specific areas that need to have prominence due to the nature of the Agile way of working
- Discussion of specific techniques
There are no formal requirements, but you’ll need a keen interest in the subject.
This course is for three months.
Have any questions or are not sure if this is the right course for you?
Contact our Student Recruitment team
All courses may be subject to change and cancelled if deemed not viable to run.Print course information