Virtual Online - Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
In a nutshell
A Personal Learning Account is a new initiative from the Welsh Government. It is a free and flexible way to learn. The initiative will offer people the chance to access free, part-time courses that offer flexible and convenient learning around their existing lifestyle.
In gaining your Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification, you will be equipped with the skills and techniques needed to be able to confidently improve the quality and processes within an organisation.
This course is for...
...anyone over 19, living in Wales.
...anyone in employment and earning less than £26,000 a year.
...anyone who wants to improve their skills and techniques needed to be able to confidently improve the quality and processes within an organisation.
The course includes:
- Lean Six Sigma Fundamentals
- What is Lean Six Sigma?
- Process Flow and Value Stream Mapping
- Muda, Mura and Muri – The three diseases of Processes
- The Seven Wastes
- Voice of the Customer (VoC) and CTQs
- Cost of Poor Quality
- Fundamentals Quiz
- Define Phase
- Problem Definition
- Project Selection
- Business Case
- Project Charter
- Measure Phase
- Project Discovery
- Six Sigma Statistics
- Measurement System Analysis
- Process Capability
- Analyse Phase
- Inferential Statistics
- Correlation and Regression Analysis
- Analyse Phase Quiz
- Introduction to Hypothesis Testing
- Improve Phase
- Lean Tools for Improvement
- Implementation Strategies for Improvements
- Control Phase
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Control Charts
- Improve and Control Phases Quiz
- Mock exams
- DoE (Design of Experiments)
- Revision and Rework of Mock Exam Questions
There will be a Lean Six Sigma (Green Belt) Exam.
There are no formal requirements, but you’ll need a keen interest in the subject.
Candidates who hold Lean Six Sigma qualifications are highly sought-after by many organisations as they are specially trained to help businesses save costs, improve efficiency, reach business solutions as well as ensure greater customer satisfaction while implementing quality control processes.
This course is for three months.
Have any questions or are not sure if this is the right course for you?
Contact our Student Recruitment team
All courses may be subject to change and cancelled if deemed not viable to run.Print course information