Virtual Online - AWS Cloud & Architect Associate Programme
In a nutshell
A Personal Learning Account is a new initiative from the Welsh Government. It is a free and flexible way to learn. The initiative will offer people the chance to access free, part-time courses that offer flexible and convenient learning around their existing lifestyle.
The demand for highly trained, professional employees who can manage an organisations cloud solution requirement is continuing to rise. With this increase in demand, the market is ready for certified AWS Cloud professionals, making this an excellent career choice to move into now. When it comes to Cloud Infrastructure, Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the most globally recognised! You will learn how to become a successful Cloud Computing professional with this programme.
This course is for...
...anyone over 19, living in Wales, in employment and earning less than £26,000 a year.
...taking the next step in your career in the IT sector.
...anyone aspiring to work in IT, University graduates and IT Professionals.
AWS Cloud Practitioner - Module Overview
- Cloud Concepts Introduction
- AWS terminology and concepts
- Foundational services: Amazon Elastic Compute
- Cloud (EC2), Amazon Virtual Private Cloud
- (VPC), Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), and
- Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS) AWS Core Services
- Database services: Amazon DynamoDB and
- Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS)
- AWS Architecting, and more!
AWS Solutions Architect - Module Overview
- AWS fundamentals
- AWS core services
- Design and implement Cloud Network
- Making your Cloud highly available
- Making your Cloud scalable
- Automating your Cloud services
- AWS costing
- Media file encoding services
- AWS best practices
- Securing AWS services
- AWS recovery planning
- Monitoring AWS performance
- Troubleshooting AWS
There will be a AWS Cloud Practitioner exam and AWS Solutions Architect exam.
There are no formal requirements but it would be advantageous to:
- Have a basic or intermediate understanding of computing and networks
- Be a fast learner
- Be hardworking
- Be committed to succeed
This course is for six months.
Have any questions or are not sure if this is the right course for you?
Contact our Student Recruitment team
All courses may be subject to change and cancelled if deemed not viable to run.Print course information