NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety
In a nutshell
Designed for managers and advisors on construction sites, this course will help you implement health and safety more effectively, giving you a comprehensive understanding of both individual and organisational health and safety responsibilities.
This course is for...
…site managers, safety officers and anyone with senior line management responsibilities for the safety of others in the workplace
…anyone looking at a change of career into construction health and safety
Taking place over 18 days (including all examinations), this classroom-based course will give you the knowledge and skills you need in:
- Foundations in health and safety policy and organising
- Promoting a positive health and safety culture
- Risk assessment and principles of control
- Monitoring review and audit
- Incident and accident investigation and reporting
- Construction law and management
- Management and controlling hazards in construction activities
On successfully completing the course, you’ll be able to apply for Technical Membership of IOSH.
There are no formal entry requirements.
After this course, you could progress onto the NEBOSH National Diploma in Health and Safety or the City & Guilds Level 5 NVQ Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety Practice.
Have any questions or are not sure if this is the right course for you?
Call 01495 333 777 to speak to our Student Recruitment team
All courses may be subject to changePrint course information