Introduction to Perming Hair
In a nutshell
This short course in perming is ideal for those working in or studying hairdressing to upskill or further develop perming techniques.
Perming and neutralising hair, developing the skills to show that you can:
- Prepare for perming and neutralising services
- Apply safe working methods
- Consult with clients about services and outcomes of tests
- Confirm with clients the desired effect
- Select suitable products, tools and equipment
- Carry out perming and neutralising services
- Provide clients with advice and recommendations on the services provided
The course will consist of a number of taught practical sessions with theoretical input. Practical sessions will take place in purpose built salons at Blaenau Gwent Learning Zone.
This course is for...
Practical participation and application are essential for the completion of this course.
No formal qualifications.
There are no specific entry requirements but you must have an interest in hairdressing.
This is a six week course starting in April 2020, running on a Wednesday.
Due to current limitations, payment can only be made via bank transfer.
An invoice will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org within 72 hours with instructions on how to pay or set up payment instalments if required.
Have any questions or are not sure if this is the right course for you?
Contact our Student Recruitment team
All courses may be subject to change and cancelled if deemed not viable to run.Print course information