IMI Award in Transport Maintenance Level 1
In a nutshell
This course gives you an insight into the world of motor vehicle maintenance and repair, where you'll learn some key maintenance and repair skills.
This course is for...
...you have a keen interest in motor vehicles
…you'd like to work with motor vehicles
…you're a problem-solver and hard-worker.
During this course, you'll cover a range of practical and theoretical aspects relating to maintaining a motor vehicle. This may include:
- Health and Safety in the Workplace
- Locating, Interpreting and Using Technical Information
- Introduction to Low Carbon Technologies in the Automotive Industry
- Introduction to Mobile Automotive Repair Trades
- Routine Vehicle Maintenance Processes and Procedures
There are no formal entry requirements for this course.
You'll need to purchase your own Personal Protective Equipment, such as boots and overalls, the cost of which is approximately £40.00. You'll also need to supply your own stationery and folders.
Have any questions or are not sure if this is the right course for you?
Contact our Student Recruitment team
All courses may be subject to change and cancelled if deemed not viable to run.Print course information