E-Learning PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation & Practitioner Online
In a nutshell
A Personal Learning Account is a new initiative from the Welsh Government. It is a free and flexible way to learn. The initiative will offer people the chance to access free, part-time courses that offer flexible and convenient learning around their existing lifestyle.
This course combines the defined framework of PRINCE2® with the responsiveness of agile into one qualification.
This course is for...
...anyone over 19, living in Wales.
...anyone in employment and earning less than £26,000 a year.
...anyone who is required to work within a project environment, with governance responsibilities or in project or programme support roles.
This course includes the following modules:
- PRINCE2 Agile® Introduction
- An Overview of Agile
- Blending PRINCE2® and Agile
- The PRINCE2® Journey When Using Agile
- An Overview of PRINCE2®
- What to Fix and What to Flex?
- Agile and the PRINCE2® Principles
- Agile and the PRINCE2® Themes
- Business Case Theme
- Organisation Theme
- Quality Theme
- Risk Theme
- Change Theme
- Progress Theme
- Agile and the PRINCE2® Processes
- Starting Up and Initiating a Project
- Directing a Project
- Controlling a Stage
- Managing Product Delivery
- Managing a Stage Boundary
- Closing a Project
- Summary of Tailoring Guidance for the PRINCE2® Products
- The Agilometer
- Rich Communication
- Frequent Releases
- Creating Contracts when Using Agile
PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation Exam and PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner Exam.
Anyone can enrol onto the PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation course but in order to enrol onto the PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner certificate, you would need to hold one of the following:
- PRINCE2® Foundation (or higher)
- PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation
- Project Management Qualification® (PMQ)*
- Certified Associate in Project Management® (CAPM)*
- IPMA Levels A, B, C and D® (Certified Projects Director)
This course has been developed for professionals who are required to work within a project environment, those with governance responsibilities, and those in project or programme support roles.
This course is for three months.
Have any questions or are not sure if this is the right course for you?
Contact our Student Recruitment team
All courses may be subject to change and cancelled if deemed not viable to run.Print course information