E-Learning CompTIA Cyber Security Analyst+ with Live Labs and Exam
In a nutshell
A Personal Learning Account is a new initiative from the Welsh Government. It is a free and flexible way to learn. The initiative will offer people the chance to access free, part-time courses that offer flexible and convenient learning around their existing lifestyle.
The CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) online course is an internationally recognised, vendor-neutral certification that uses behavioural analytics to improve the overall state of IT security through preventing, detecting and combatting cybersecurity threats. CySA+ is the most up-to-date security analyst certification that covers advanced threats in the digital age.
This course is for...
...anyone over 19, living in Wales.
...anyone in employment and earning less than £26,000 a year.
...you are an IT or cyber security professional who is looking to build their portfolio and skillset.
This course includes:
- Assessing Information Security Risk
- Analyzing the Threat Landscape
- Analyzing Reconnaissance Threats to Computing and Network Environments
- Analyzing Attacks on Computing and Network Environments
- Analyzing Post-Attack Techniques
- Managing Vulnerabilities in the Organization
- Implementing Penetration Testing to Evaluate Security
- Collecting Cybersecurity Intelligence
- Analyzing Log Data
- Performing Active Asset and Network Analysis
- Responding to Cybersecurity Incidents
- Investigating Cybersecurity Incidents
- Addressing Security Architecture Issues
- Appendix A: Mapping Course Content to CyberSec First Responder (Exam CFR-210)
- Appendix B: Mapping Course Content to CompTIA® CyberSecurity Analyst+ (Exam CS0-001)
- Appendix C: Security Resources
- Appendix D: U.S. Department of Defence Operational Security
- Identifying vulnerabilities, risks and threats to an organisation
- Secure and protect applications and systems within an organisation
- Prevent, detect and combat security threats
- Cyber incident response
There will be a CompTIA CySA+ Exam.
There are no formal requirements, but you’ll need a keen interest in the subject.
The CompTIA CySA+ is an intermediate level course and will build upon the knowledge you learn in the core skills certifications. If you are an IT or cyber security professional who is looking to build their portfolio and skillset, then the CySA+ qualification is the perfect credential to add to your CV.
Have any questions or are not sure if this is the right course for you?
Contact our Student Recruitment team
All courses may be subject to change and cancelled if deemed not viable to run.Print course information