E-Learning COBIT 5 Foundation Course and Exam
In a nutshell
A Personal Learning Account is a new initiative from the Welsh Government. It is a free and flexible way to learn. The initiative will offer people the chance to access free, part-time courses that offer flexible and convenient learning around their existing lifestyle.
This COBIT 5 Foundation course and exam package is essential for IT professionals looking to gain qualifications in this important area of expertise, and for businesses who wish to provide training and certification for their employees.
This course is for...
...anyone over 19, living in Wales, in employment and earning less than £26,000 a year.
...taking the next step in your career for professionals specialising in assurance, security, risk, privacy and compliance.
...anyone who is involved in governance and IT, and those in information management roles such as managers, quality professionals, auditors, consultants, developers, operations managers, business leadership managers and service provider managers within the IT field.
Key learning points in this course include:
Work through six modules of COBIT 5 Foundation training before taking the online COBIT 5 Foundation exam.
COBIT 5 Foundation Course
- Discover the key features of COBIT 5.
- Move on to five core Principles of COBIT 5 as follows:
- Meeting Stakeholder Needs.
- Covering the Enterprise End-to-End
- Applying a Single, Integrated Framework
- Enabling a Holistic Approach
- Separating Governance from Management
- Study the Enablers necessary for the successful governance and management of Enterprise IT:
- Principles, Policies and Frameworks
- Organisational Structures
- Culture, Ethics and Behaviour
- Information Services
- Infrastructure and Applications
- People, Skills and Competencies
- Master the Implementation of the COBIT 5 framework.
- Study a process capability assessment model.
- Get exam-ready for the included COBIT 5 Foundation exam.
COBIT 5 Foundation Exam
- The COBIT 5 Foundation Exam is a 50 question multiple choice test.
- Candidates are given 40 minutes to complete the exam.
- The pass mark is 50%.
- The exam is taken online with a web proctor.
There are no formal requirements, but you’ll need a keen interest in the subject.
This course is for three months.
Have any questions or are not sure if this is the right course for you?
Contact our Student Recruitment team
All courses may be subject to change and cancelled if deemed not viable to run.Print course information