E-Learning AAT Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Bookkeeping eLearning and Books
In a nutshell
A Personal Learning Account is a new initiative from the Welsh Government. It is a free and flexible way to learn. The initiative will offer people the chance to access free, part-time courses that offer flexible and convenient learning around their existing lifestyle.
The qualification is ideal for experienced Bookkeepers who are looking to authenticate their knowledge and carry out more advanced tasks in double entry bookkeeping, financial statements, spreadsheets and software use with the backing of one of AAT’s renowned certificates.
This course is for...
...anyone over 19, living in Wales.
...anyone in employment and earning less than £26,000 a year.
...taking the next step in your career in the Accountancy sector.
Key learning points of this course includes:
- Principles of advanced double-entry bookkeeping
- Procedures for the acquisition and disposal of non-current assets
- Depreciation calculations
- Period-end adjustments
- Producing and extending the trial balance
- The financial recording and reporting requirements of different types of organisation
- Final accounts and the accounting and ethical principles underlying their preparation
- Preparing accounting records from incomplete information
- Accounts for sole traders
- Accounts for partnerships
- VAT legislation requirements
- Completing VAT returns and submitting them in a timely manner
- Understanding the implications for the business of errors, omissions and late filing and payment
- Reporting VAT-related information within the organisation in accordance with regulatory and organisational requirement
There are no formal requirements, but you'll need a keen interest in the subject.
This course is for one year.
The AAT require all students to join as a student member.
Have any questions or are not sure if this is the right course for you?
Contact our Student Recruitment team
All courses may be subject to change and cancelled if deemed not viable to run.Print course information