Drone Business Course
In a nutshell
A one day course designed for those who are confident in using their drone and are thinking of taking the next steps to establish a full or part time business with drone footage at the forefront.
This course is for...
Those looking to start a business using key skills and knowledge in drone operation.
This course is taught by professionals for those who want to be professionals.
On completion of the course, students will have the skills and confidence to take bookings and earn an income. Students completing the course will be presented with a Coleg Gwent certificate.
Starting in business
- Thinking about starting a drone business
- Planning and administration
- Tax, HMRC, National Insurance, professional insurances
Sales and marketing
- Attracting customers
- Maximising sales opportunities
- Promotions that work
- Pricing for profit
Websites and online presence
- Creating a website that works
- Search engine optimisation and keywording
- Professional use of social media to enhance your business
There are no formal entry requirements.
Have any questions or are not sure if this is the right course for you?
Call 01495 333 777 to speak to our Student Recruitment team
All courses may be subject to changePrint course information