Construction Site Management
In a nutshell
This course will demonstrate how to meet the ever-increasing demand for evidence of sound health and safety management on a construction site.
This course is for...
...you if you are over 19, in employment and earning under £26,000 a year
...you're looking to take the next step towards a career in the construction industry by studying a flexible programme of study built around you
...if you have a passion for becoming a site manager
It will cover:
- liasing with clients and reporting progess
- supervising contracted construction workers
- meeting subcontractors
- making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety
- checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
- maintaining quality control checks
- motivating the workforce throughout the project
- day to day problem solving
- using specialist construction management computer applications
If you do not already hold a CSCS card prior to starting this course, the college will cover the training for this as part of the course.
All courses may be subject to change and cancelled if deemed not viable to run.Print course information