Agored Cymru Project Management Principles - Diploma in Project Management Level 4
In a nutshell
This course is for learners who want to learn the principles of Project Management, and go onto oversee and manage projects that deliver beneficial change in a world increasing in pace and complexity.
This course is for...
...those who are looking to further their careers in the Engineering sector.
...anyone who wants to develop the knowledge and experience needed to undertake project management
roles in a range of business settings
...everyone who falls into the above catagories, aged 19 +, living in Wales, employed, and earning less
than £26,000 per year
This course will cover the following units as compulsory:
- Principles of Project Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Project Communications
The optional units will be based around the individual learners needs and could include:
- Business Case, Project Structure and Progress Monitoring
- Managing Project Scope
- Managing Project Schedule
- Managing Project Finances
- Managing Project Risk
- Managing Project Quality
- Managing Project Resources
- Managing Project Contracts
- Provide Leadership and Direction for own area of Responsibility Plan
- Allocate and Monitor Work in own area of Responsibility
There are no formal requirements, but you'll need a keen interest in the subject and be wanting to either change career or progress in your exisiting career within the engineering, construction, ICT or Health sector.
All courses may be subject to change and cancelled if deemed not viable to run.Print course information