AXELOS PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner
Personal Learning Accounts
Business, Finance and Management
In a nutshell
PRINCE2 Agile is designed to meet a rising demand from the management community. It brings together two different project management methods, waterfall and agile.
PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner takes the knowledge acquired at Foundation level and applies it to the workplace, using real-world management examples. It is aimed at professionals who work within a project environment, including key staff involved with integrating project management with product delivery.
This course is available as part of a Personal Learning Account (PLA). PLA is an initiative from the Welsh Government which offers people the chance to access free, part-time courses with flexible and convenient learning that fits around their existing lifestyle (subject to eligibility).
This course is for...
... anyone aged 19+, living in Wales, in employment and earning less than £29,534 a year
... those who are required to work within a project environment, with governance responsibilities or in project or programme support roles
This course will help you to:
- Understand the basic concepts of common agile ways of working
- Understand the purpose and context for combing PRINCE2 and the agile way of working
- Be able to apply and evaluate the focus areas to a project in an agile context
- Be able to fix and flex the aspects of a project in an agile context
- Be able to apply or tailor the PRINCE2 principles, themes, processes and management products to a project in an agile context
To enrol onto the Practitioner level qualification, you'll need to have passed one of the following:
- PRINCE2® Foundation (or higher)
- PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation
- Project Management Qualification (PMQ)®
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®
- IPMA Levels A®, B®, C® and D® (Certified Projects Director)
This course is delivered by virtual classroom. Virtual classrooms are equivalent to face-to-face classroom courses, but delivered in an online environment.
You will need to put aside 2 days to attend this course.
The course includes exams which are invigilated online and you need to have access to an internet enabled device with a microphone and a webcam.
All courses may be subject to change and cancelled if deemed not viable to run.
Have any questions or are not sure if this is the right course for you?
Contact us on 01495 333777
or email firstname.lastname@example.org.