Virtual Classroom - Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
In a nutshell
In gaining your Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification, you will be equipped with the skills and techniques needed to be able to confidently improve the quality and processes within an organisation.
This course is available as part of a Personal Learning Account (PLA). PLA is an initiative from the Welsh Government which offers people the chance to access free, part-time courses with flexible and convenient learning that fits around their existing lifestyle (subject to eligibility).
This course is for...
...anyone over 19, living in Wales.
...anyone in employment and earning less than £29,534 a year.
...anyone who wants to improve their skills and techniques needed to be able to confidently improve the quality and processes within an organisation.
The course includes:
- Lean Six Sigma Fundamentals
- What is Lean Six Sigma?
- Process Flow and Value Stream Mapping
- Muda, Mura and Muri – The three diseases of Processes
- The Seven Wastes
- Voice of the Customer (VoC) and CTQs
- Cost of Poor Quality
- Fundamentals Quiz
- Define Phase
- Problem Definition
- Project Selection
- Business Case
- Project Charter
- Measure Phase
- Project Discovery
- Six Sigma Statistics
- Measurement System Analysis
- Process Capability
- Analyse Phase
- Inferential Statistics
- Correlation and Regression Analysis
- Analyse Phase Quiz
- Introduction to Hypothesis Testing
- Improve Phase
- Lean Tools for Improvement
- Implementation Strategies for Improvements
- Control Phase
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Control Charts
- Improve and Control Phases Quiz
- Mock exams
- DoE (Design of Experiments)
- Revision and Rework of Mock Exam Questions
There will be a Lean Six Sigma (Green Belt) Exam.
This course includes 2 days yellow belt and 3 days green belt. So you do not need any prior experience before attending this course.
This course is delivered by virtual classroom. Virtual classrooms are equivalent to face-to-face classroom courses, but delivered in an online environment.
You will need to put aside 5 days to attend this course.
The course includes exams which are invigilated online and you need to have access to an internet enabled device with a microphone and a webcam.
All courses may be subject to change and cancelled if deemed not viable to run.