YMCA Diploma in Teaching Pilates (Practitioner) Level 3
You can select another campus or date option from the list below:
Sport, Fitness and Leisure
Part Time Day
01 July 2023
Saturday and Sunday
In a nutshell
The Level 3 Diploma in Teaching Pilates (Practitioner) will give you the skills, knowledge and behaviours required to work in an unsupervised capacity to plan, instruct and evaluate a safe and effective Pilates session.
This qualification is endorsed by the Chartered Institute for the management of sport and physical activity (CIMSPA).
This course is for...
...those wishing to pursue a career in the health and fitness industry as a Pilates Instructor.
Modules covered as part of this course include:
- Understanding the principles and fundamentals of Pilates.
- How to plan and programme a Pilates session for groups and individuals.
- How to deliver a Pilates session.
Learner prerequisites - you need to have completed the following units prior to the course:
- Level 3 Applied Anatomy and Physiology (Post 2018).
- Level 2 Lifestyle Management and Health Awareness.
- Level 2 Providing a Positive Customer Experience in the Exercise Environment.
This course may be available at other dates, times or campuses, please click to view your options.
All courses may be subject to change and cancelled if deemed not viable to run.
Have any questions or are not sure if this is the right course for you?
Contact our Student Recruitment team