Festival Make Up
Hairdressing and Beauty Therapy
Part Time Day
12 June 2023
13:00 - 19:30
In a nutshell
This course is designed to teach you the skills and techniques needed to create makeup looks for any music festival or outdoor event. It will provide you with the knowledge and inspiration to create bold and unique looks that will make you stand out in the crowd.
This course is for...
...professional makeup artists or those who just love experimenting with makeup.
Throughout this course, we will cover a range of topics including the latest festival makeup trends, how to choose the right products and tools for outdoor events, and how to create a long-lasting and sweat-proof makeup look. We will also explore different makeup styles and techniques, from glitter and bold colours to face and body art.
Our goal is to provide you with the tools and knowledge to create makeup looks that reflect your unique style and personality. Whether you're getting ready for Coachella, Wireless, or any other outdoor event, this course will help you take your festival makeup to the next level.
There are no formal entry requirements but you will need to bring the following items to the training day:
- Make Up brushes
- Own make up that you would like to experiment with
- Any accessories that you wish to use
The course will run in our fully equipped make up studio. There are other one day courses on offer including:
- Introduction to Face Painting
- Introduction to Special Effects (cuts, bruises and wounds)
- Introduction to Cosmetic Camouflage
- Introduction to Henna Art
- Introduction to Hand and Nail Treatments
- Introduction to Eye Treatments
- Introduction to Reflexology
- Introduction to Body Massage
Have any questions or are not sure if this is the right course for you?
Contact our Student Recruitment team