How to apply
How to apply
1. Complete an application form
ONLINE: Using the link on the course info page
PHONE: Call 01495 333 355 for an application form
IN PERSON: At any of our five campuses
2. Course advice & guidance
Your employee will be invited into college where we’ll give them advice and guidance on the chosen apprenticeship route. The session will be after 4pm to fit around work commitments.
3. Three-way Agreement & range of work
One of our Work Based Learning Assessors will arrange a visit with you to discuss the necessary range of work that is required for your employee to achieve the Apprenticeship programme and to sign a Three-way Agreement.
4. Health & Safety
One of our Health & Safety Co-ordinators will be in touch to arrange a visit to do the necessary health & safety checks.
Your employee will need to come in and enrol once they’ve accepted their place on the course, the company has signed the Three-way Agreement/range of work and the company has passed the health & safety checks. We’ll make sure that both your employee and you know the date and time in advance.
6. Enrolment Documents for enrolment
- National Insurance plastic card or HMRC letter or Full Passport
- Highest Qualification Certificate
- Latest payslip or contract of employment or correspondence from employer
- Driving licence (full or provisional) or birth certificate
- Proof of home address
If you are unsure of the documents you need to bring please contact us on 01495 333355 or firstname.lastname@example.org